Braxton is your typical boy he loves to catch bugs and put rocks in his pockets. This summer at Counrty Jam Braxton found a toad in the parking lot. Grandpa Mick caught it for him and put it in a box. Shawn didn't want to keep it but Grandma Laurie convinced him that a toad makes a great pet. Grandma Laurie bought Braxton an aquarium so he could keep his toad. Now Braxton has to pack his toad around just about every where we go. Braxton loves to catch grasshoppers to feed his toad.

We have spent several weekends at the cabin this summer. The weekends at the cabin are never long enough. We have enjoyed fishing this year at the cabin. This was at Millers Flat. Grandpa Mick
caught most of the fish.

This year we were able to go to Country Jam with my parents and my Uncle Kim. I was a little nervous about taking
Braxton. I thought
Braxton would have a hard time with the heat and loud music, but actually
Braxton was a lot of FUN to have there. He kept cool by starting a lot of water fights. Our favorite part of Country Jam was getting our shirts signed by John Rich. Big and Rich put on an
awesome show!

Huntington Heritage Days Parade!
Peyton and Braxton
Braxton has been taking swimming lessons this summer and he
absolutely loves it! I actually signed him up for another lesson because he likes it and is learning a lot.
Braxton is funny though he has to wear his green goggles, which look so darn silly and cute on him.
4 comments:
Hey glad you are back to blogging. I am so out of the loop since I moved I didn't know you were expecting that is exciting!!! Did you guys find out what you are having? Looks like you have been having a fun summer!!!!! Toad and all! email me and i'll invite you to our blog chanelgiles@gmail.com
wow! I am sooo glad you bloged again!! I thought you may have killed it off!! haha, you should hop onto facebook now, it is super easy!
I hope you are doing well!!
and I hope you keep up on bolgging!!
I am so glad you finally updated your blog! All the pictures you posted are really cute! We have had so much fun spending time with you guys this summer! Can you believe I have to go back to work in a week? What a bummer!!
I can't believe you remembered your password. It was good to see you and the green goggles are definitely a plus! So cute!
Post a Comment