The Wards

The Wards

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrating the 24th of July

Braxton in heaven, riding in his Dad's BIG semi!

On Friday Shawn took his semi truck and a blade over to Fairview's Pioneer celebration parade for Nielsons. I was surprised at how big their parade was Shawn was # 63 in the the parade and there were over 90 floats. Braxton enjoyed throwing candy out the window and honking the horn at the crowd.

Braxton riding his four wheeler in the kids parade at the Cleveland Celebration on Saturday. He was so funny because he went really slow and was honking his horn and waving all the way down the street. Shawn and Braxton Saturday night waiting for the fireworks. Braxton enjoying the music before the fireworks. Cleveland always puts on an entertaining firework show! If you can't tell this is a tractor and it says "I love this place".





2 comments:

stormee said...

Whats going on??? 2 posts in less than 6 months... cute! Sorry we almost stepped on you at the fireworks!

The Bunnell's said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer. I am sad that I missed Cleveland Days- they do put on a great firework show. Braxton is so cute. I love the picture of him dancing to the muscic before the fireworks- too cute!