The Wards

The Wards

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Click to play Halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
For Halloween this year Braxton wanted to be a rodeo clown. He was so excited this year! He was so much fun!! He woke up at 5:30 in the morning and was ready to put on his costume for pre-school(He wasn't to get up until 7am). When I painted his face he was really good to hold extra still. After he was in his costume he ran around the house saying I'm a rodeo clown! We had a lot of fun taking him trick or treating, trick or trunking and to the Halloween carnival at Cleveland Elementary. I think we have plenty of candy!

10 comments:

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

How Fun! You can tell he totally loves his costume, the big smile gives it away!

Unknown said...

He was the cutest rodeo clown around. His hair is what got me. It was a fun halloween.

Calie and Dave said...

Braxton looks really cute as a "Rodeo Clown"! It sounds like he was lots of fun this year!

W/G Racing Stables said...

what a cutie he looks so big can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving

Jana said...

Tyce was a rodeo clown too. Looks like a fun and busy halloween.

The Christman's said...

Halloween was so much fun! Abby sure is going to miss you. Thank you for being such a great teacher to our little girl.

The Bunnell's said...

What a cute rodeo clown, you did a good job on his makeup- he looks great!

The Ungermans said...

He is so cute! I love havin him in my class, he says some of the funniest things. I am excited you guys have a blog!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Hey I wanted to let you know we are doing another Jewelry party in Elmo on Wed. the 11th at Marlayne Gordons house you should come!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Hey you haven't posted in awhile!!! Hey we made our blog private so email me if you want a invite! chanelgiles@gmail.com