Aunt Calie has been asking us all summer to come and stay with her for a few days. We decided we had better go and visit before she has to go back to work. We stayed at her house July 14-July 17. We had lots of things planned to do. The first night we hiked up Payson Canyon and had a picnic, the next day we went to the pool in Provo, the third day we went shopping for Braxton's baby brother, and the last day we just hung out at Calie's. Braxton loved staying at his Aunt Calie's and was always asking can we stay one more night.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Visiting Aunt Calie and Jaren
Posted by Shawn and Jessie at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You need to put some cute pics of you and your pregnant belly on here!! I haven't seen you since before you told me about it! Looks like you guys have had an amazing summer! I hope I can see you soon! oh p.s. just want to say thanx for the watch you made for me, I love it! wearing it now and it made me remember to say thank you!
Post a Comment