The Wards

The Wards

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Break So Far!!

It is hard to believe that it is almost July and I haven't even started on any of my projects I wanted to accomplish this summer. We have been very busy this summer so far, but I'm not sure what exactly has been keeping us so busy. We have been PLAYING!


Braxton finished his school year with a preschool program, which was really cute. They preformed the Three Billy Goat Gruff and Braxton was the Troll. He was really cute with his part. I can't believe Braxton will be in Kindergarten next year and will be going to school with me. I took him to his Kindergarten check-up, which he was so brave at. He had to get five shots.

Brogan is now 9 months and weighs 18 lbs. He is trying to walk and he hasn't even mastered crawling yet. He is a funny boy with the cutest smile ever!

We have spent two weekends at the cabin so far. The boys have so much fun riding the four wheelers.

Braxton thinks he is pretty cool riding his own four wheeler. I think it is pretty SCARY!

Braxton and Brogan so far this summer have enjoyed laying around in their PJ's. Braxton likes to read stories to Brogan.

The Boys drew on the sidewalk with chalk while I planted flowers. I didn't know that sidewalk chalk could be so messy. They both had to have a bath after.
Playing outside in the sun.

Brogan loves the swimming pool.


It is so much fun watching these boys play together even thought they are four and a half years apart. Braxton loves his brother so much. I have enjoyed my time off so far. I know it is going to go by way too fast. We have a lot more planned for the summer. In four days we are headed to Oregon, can't wait.








5 comments:

Jana said...

Cute boys! I feel the same way, the summer is flying by and I am not got anything done.

Lisa said...

Your boys are getting so big, I haven't seen them for a while!! I can't believe Braxton will be in in kindergarten already now, Tejia will be in pre school this year and that is crazy to me. I know she is only six months younger than Braxton, but she misses that school deadline! oh well. Makes her the oldest in her class!!

Oh and have fun in Oregon!!

Calie and Dave said...

I love the chalk picture! I haven't been brave enough to give Jaren chalk or crayons. I'm sure he would just eat them! Cute pictures! We have had fun with you guys this summer.

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

Cute pictures. Your boys are getting so big. We should try to get together sometime this summer.

The Bunnell's said...

Cute Boys!!! Brogan has a smile that will melt your heart. It looks like you guys are having a great summer.