This year for Easter my family decided that we wanted to find some warm sunshine for Easter. So, we booked our flights for Phoenix Arizona and packed our bags. When we arrived at PHX airport we found the Easter Bunny. Braxton was relieved to know that the Easter Bunny knew where he was.
Coloring Easter eggs!

While in
PHX we visited their ZOO which was a lot of fun.
PHX has a big, nice zoo.
Braxton loved the frog gallery.
One of the LAZY lions at the ZOO. This picture reminds me of how I might of looked laying around the pool at the house in
PHX soaking up the warm sunshine.
Camel ride with Grandma Laurie

and shoulder rides on Daddy.
Okay, so this is the only picture I have of me with my boys on our trip and
Braxton has to be picking his nose!

The Easter Bunny found us!
Braxton with his basket.

Brogan with his
Easter basket.

Brogan and
Jaren were so cute together!
Braxton's favorite part of the whole trip, SWIMMING!
6 comments:
What a great idea! It looks like you had fun and the zoo looks so cool.....especially the camel ride!
Ah, don't worry about the picking of the nose picture!! it made me laugh, it adds character to your pics!! Looks like a lot of fun though!
What a great idea to go where it is warm. Your kids are so cute and it looked like you had a great time. I love the nose picking :)
Looks like you had a great time, so jealous that you were enjoying warm weather. I hate the nose picking, Madilyn decided to go ahead and clear her nose while on stage during her dance recital. Love the pictures!!!
I don't think I noticed that main family pic of yours the last time I looked at your blog, but it is way cute!!
and I was just answer your ? from my blog, that Tej is one of the tall ones there, she is a bit tall for her age! Her teache does a great job with all the girls and their outfits!!
You have such cute boys! How is teaching and how do you do it with two kids?? Its hard with one! I might have to confide in you when I have another one! All of your pictures are adorable! ~Audrey Winn
Post a Comment