The Wards

The Wards

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our CrAzY FUN Summer!

I decided to take all of the pictures off of my camera so I would have space for new pictures of Lake Powell. This summer has been really crazy but a lot of fun. I don't think we can fit one more thing into these last few weeks left of summer. We leave for Lake Powell in the morning for a week and when we get back we are going to Lagoon with Nielsons and then the next week is the Ward family vacation. Before I know it I will be back in the classroom teaching again. Here are a few pictures of things we have been up to.
Braxton had a water day with his cousins. (Braxton, Addie, Carlie, and Katelyn)

Both Braxton and I had to go to the dentist. Braxton did really well. He is always nervous but is always and excellent patient.

Braxton had swimming lesson for two weeks. He loved his lessons this year. He really liked both of his swim teachers.

Braxton doing a cannon ball off of the diving board.

We spent another weekend at the cabin, which is always tons of fun. Braxton with his new helmet.

For Cleveland days they have a bike race. Braxton raced his bike and took second place.
Braxton is the one with the blue helmet.
I have not been very good at taking pictures this year. I didn't even take any pictures of the 24th. I am going to be better at taking more, so visit my blog again for updates of Lake Powell.






2 comments:

Calie and Dave said...

The picture of Braxton doing a cannon ball of the diving board cracks me up! It is so Braxton. Crazy kid, Such a dare devil!!

Jennifer said...

You are so good to keep blogging!! Looks like you had such an eventful summer and spring! Such fun memories with your family!