The Wards

The Wards

Monday, October 5, 2009

Two Week Check Up!


On Thursday Brogan had his two week check up. It makes me sad to think he is already two weeks old. Before I know it I will be going back to work and he will be two months old. The doctor said he looked healthy and is growing. I feel so blessed to have two healthy beautiful boys.

Brogan is now 8 lbs. 1 0z. and is still 20 inches long.




After the visit to the doctors we went to Calie's house to spent the night (Braxton loves to have sleep overs at Aunt Calie's). Friday afternoon we went to a park up by Grandma Pat's house to take pictures. Calie brought along her fancy new camera. She took some really great pictures of my boys. I still can't beleive how great they turned out. Thanks Calie! I am not posting all of them because I will be sending out announcements and I want them to be a surprise.







Braxton, Grandma Laurie,Brogan, and Jaren!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pics Jessie! Tejia was as big as Brogan is now when she was born.
Hey, we are planning on coming down there this coming weekend, If you are around, I would love to stop by and see you guys!

Jana said...

You do have some really cute little boys! I love the pictures! Does Braxton just love his little brother or what!