Braxton on the first day of school!
Braxton was so excited because he rides the school bus to preschool. The bus picks him up at the babysitters in Huntington and takes him to his school in Cleveland. He tells me that he sits in the front of the bus by the bus driver! After school the bus takes him back to the babysitters.





3 comments:
I'm glad you finally updated your blog. And you gave me a hard time for not updating my blog that often. Braxton is getting so big. Peyton is going to be jeolous that he gets to ride the school bus. All she ever talks about is how she is going to ride the bus when she gets bigger.
I like Braxton's face getting on the school bus, you can really tell he is excited!
He looks so excited. I can't wait till I get to drive for christy and pick the little ones up.
Post a Comment