Saturday, October 18, 2008
Braxton's Surgery!
On Wednesday Braxton had surgery. He had his tonsils and adenoids removed. He had tubes put in his ears. We are hoping this will help with his hearing. Braxton was so cute and happy before surgery. He didn't like their pjs and and red socks though. I felt so bad after surgery because he went in feeling good and came out feeling bad. He kept saying, "mom, but I wasn't sick!" Braxton has been tough through it all. He has enjoyed the visits and gifts from his grandparents and family. We hope he starts feeling better soon!
Posted by Shawn and Jessie at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
My three oldest girls had their tonsils out in May. There was only a couple really bad days, but it seemed like they were all better before you knew it. I hope everything goes well for your little guy.
I hope Braxton is feeling better. It looks like he was brave through it all.
We had fun staying at your house! We hope Braxton gets feeling better soon. Hopefully this background is OK. I changed your font color, but if you don't like them you can change it around.
I hope that Braxton gets feeling better. It is so hard to watch your kids be sick and in the hospital. You feel so useless. What a brave little man!
The picture with your Dad and the dog is HILARIOUS! I cried when my kids had to have anesthesia to get caps put on their teeth. It never is easy to watch your kids go through pain, even if it is for their own good! We hope Braxton is feeling better!
Poor little guy. :( It's always sad to see your kids hurt. My son is so much better after having his out. You'll be happy he had them out in the long run. Hope he gets better soon! Abby's missed you at school.
Post a Comment