The Wards

The Wards

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

Braxton has started pre-school and loves it! On the second day of preschool his class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch. The teachers took some really cute pictures of him! It's hard to believe he is old enough to be in preschool.

7 comments:

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

My goodness where was the pumpkin patch! They are huge! It is had to believe that he is pre-school, he is getting so big! I miss you guys and its fun to see the pictures of Braxton on your blog--Hope all is well at your house! God Bless

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

It's about time you updated your blog. Braxton is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving or hopefully sooner so Peyton and Braxton can play.

J.R. and Tammy said...

I can't wait to buy punkins! I bet Braxton is excited for Halloween. It's so fun when they are old enough to pick out what they want to be.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the bloggin world!!!Those Pumbkins are HUGE.

Calie and Dave said...

I'm so glad that you finally posted some new pictures! I miss you and Braxton! This picture makes me excited to see Braxton in his cute HALLOWEEN Costume!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Hey guys I'm glad I finally got to see your blog. That is one giant pumpkin and Braxton is getting so big!

W/G Racing Stables said...

braxton is getting so big or the pumpkin is very tiny.Im glad you updated with 1 picture its been 5 months.