The Wards

The Wards

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Taking Cows to the Desert


Over the weekend we helped Grandpa Sherrel take cows to the desert. Braxton was in heaven!He woke-up first thing in the morning and put his boots on and said, "ready to go mom!" This was the first time Braxton has rode his new horse, Skip. Shawn and I were amazed that Braxton rode the whole way (about 10 miles) and we don't think he ever stopped talking. It was a great time! It was nice to get out and enjoy the weather, horses and each other.

3 comments:

Calie and Dave said...

Pretty Cute! I can't believe that he rode as long as he did! He is such a tough little cowboy!

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

WOW! I am so impressed that he rode by himself!!! What a big boy! Colton said to tell youthat he misses You guys and we can not wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

You need to update your blog. You have been tagged on my blog.