So life at our house has been a bit crazy at times, but also a lot of fun at times. Braxton is always making us laugh with his funny questions and Brogan makes us smile every time he grins or giggles at one of us. I have such cute boys that I love so much. At times I think it is so hard to have a full time job and try to be a good mom at the same time, but everyday gets a little easier. I thought I would share a few pictures of our life.
Today I locked my keys in my car so Shawn had to rescue me after school with the spare keys. After I finally was able to pick my kids up at the babysitters Alana told me Braxton got hurt. I guess Braxton and some other boys were dancing around and Braxton tripped and fell and hit his ear on her table. His poor ear looks so sore. He wasn't real happy about me taking these pictures, but I just had to have them for when he gets older. I still can't believe how swollen his ear is.





4 comments:
That looks like it hurts so bad. I bet he can't even sleep! Oh, poor guy! You do have cute little boys...and I can't believe how big your little Brogan is getting.
ohh, his poor little ear!! I hope it is getting better!! good to see updates from you!! I want to come down and see you again! I will have to let you know when we do so we can plan a little visit or something!!
Cute pictures! I can't belive how chubby Brogan is getting. Braxton's ear looks like it really hurts! Give them both a kiss for me, we miss you!
Your boys are adorable. Brogan is getting so big. I hope that Braxton's ear is better-poor little guy!
Post a Comment