The Wards

The Wards

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009
Every year for Christmas we go up North to Calie's house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!The Birkinshaw party is always on Christmas Eve and then we spend Christmas Morning at Calie's with her, Dave, Jaren, my mom and dad, my Grandma, and my Uncle Kim we always eat way too much and enjoy each others company.

Btaxton with his ginger bread house he made. He said it looked just like our house with the lights and snow. He had a lot of fun making it and eating the candy.
This year we just put up Braxton's small tree. He decorated it with Cars ornaments.

Brogan at the Birkinshaw Christmas Eve party.

Grandma Pat gave Braxton a race car for Christmas at the Christmas Eve party.

This year Santa brought Brogan a Fisher Price chair for when he gets a little bigger.

Santa brought Braxton just what he had asked for a Wii.
I don't know if it was a good idea because now that is all Braxton wants to do is play his Wii. His favorite game is Wii Resort.
Braxton and Brogan in front of the Christmas tree Christmas morning. Every year we say we are gong to cut back, but every year the pile of presents gets bigger and bigger. We had a very fun Christmas this year spent with family.

On Christmas day Braxton and Jaren went sledding. Jaren had so much FUN it put him right to sleep!








2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the little ginger bread house, I want to make one next year I think, I haven't ever done it before on my own, so we'll see!!
Looks like a lot of fun for the holidays!!

Calie and Dave said...

We really do enjoy having you for the holidays. I think it would be awful boring if we were alone on Christmas!