The Wards

The Wards

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Braxton's First Day of Preschool

This is Braxton's second year of preschool and he was just as excited this year as he was last year! He is attending the same preschool as last year so he will be riding the bus again. He said that his first day of school was good, but they have a new law. I asked him what the law was and he said "when you get to school you have to eat your snack" whatever that means! Some of the things he says.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

that is fun for him I bet going to school!
I wanted to put tejia in, but I didn't yet because she just misses the deadline for kindergarten by 7 days, so I will just put her in preschool next year and teach her the basics myself this year! saves me like $600 for the year I guess!

stormee said...

I love the family pic up top, it is so cute and sweet! He is cute!